The Customer Service Rep will perform a variety of duties related to support to customers. Also responsible for handling general inquiries and requests regarding orders (i.e. tracking, document copies, etc.) and general administrative activities.
Responsible for Ambrose CRT Email system inquiries and requests.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Process customer orders, customer change orders and drop ship orders.
- Responsible for some customer billing.
- Responsible for handling general inquiries and requests regarding orders (i.e tracking, ship dates, invoice copies).
- Process emails sent to Ambrose CRT, including requests from customers, sales group, management.
- Daily customer contact to provide changes and updates on open orders.
- Research and answer internal and external inquiries regarding customer orders.
- Daily follow up on open orders, back orders and direct ship orders.
- Manage daily and monthly reports and submittals.
- Providing support and assistance to other team members as needed.
High School Diploma or GED preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
THIS INDIVIDUAL MUST
- Have computer literacy, including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and CRM platforms.
- Pay attention to detail and be able to spot erroneous information.
- Have excellent organizational skills, a positive attitude and the ability to communicate effectively.