The Marketing Manager will perform a variety of duties, including digital marketing responsibilities, displays, email marketing, social media and trade shows, and employee events. Duties also include working with our Sales Team to create and implement marketing strategies and measure their ROI based on results.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Write, edit, post, monitor, and respond to content for various social media channels (ie. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Review, monitor, collect, and repost analytics for social media accounts.
- Serve as website producer, ensuring consistency of website content and strategy across digital properties.
- Regularly audit digital content and develop strategies and production timelines to keep content fresh and timely.
- Define and manage SEO/SEM Strategies.
- Develop and manage metrics reporting and analysis of the website performance and online communications effort.
- Design and create promotional videos for online use, email marketing, trade shows, etc.
- Perform other marketing duties as assigned.
- Develop product and service content for placement in relevant publications
- Write, proof, edit, and distribute communications including educational articles, flyers, and additional marketing communications
- Research and monitor industry trends and behaviors to gain key audience and competitive insights
- Perform various support duties as assigned
- Work closely with team to develop go-to market strategy for positioning and messaging to develop growth
- Develop cross-channel communication strategies to drive engagement across all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Measure and communicate the impact of all product marketing efforts
- Marketing Degree or degree in related field.
- Knowledge of Photoshop or equivalent software, InDesign, and video editing software is a plus.
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.