PRODUCTS / Bag sewing / Hamer-fischbein 400 TNS
400 tns tape Sew System
The Fischbein Model 400 TNS™ is a tape over sew system that closes multi-wall paper and laminated woven polypropylene at speeds up to 55 linear feet per minute, producing an attractive crepe tape sewn bag closure. The Model 400 TNS™ automatically trims the top of the bag, applies the tape, sews the bag closed and lastly cuts the crepe tape and thread at the completion of each sewing cycle.
- -Multi-wall paper and laminated woven polypropylene, open-mouth bags.
- -Empress 101 Sewing head, with its self-lubricating system, delivers trouble-free smooth performance with low vibration.
- -Operating speed is adjustable up to 55 linear feet per minute.
- -Bag Top Trimmer specifically designed with quick change, long life blades that ensure thousands of hours of trouble free operation on both paper and laminated woven poly bags.
- -Tape & Thread Cutter activated by a PLC-controlled photoelectric eye, this pneumatic system automatically cuts the crepe tape and thread at the completion of the sewing cycle.
- -Direct drive VFD package for sychronous sewing
- -Motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- -Tagger infeed
- -Tape, Thread and Oil Sensor package
- -Tape contact coder (P2375)
- -Filler cord
- -High performance tape and thread cutter
- -575 VAC
- Dimensions: L 49 in (124 cm), D 41 in (104 cm), H 78 in (198 cm)
- Speed: Up to 55 linear feet per minute
- Electric (NEMA 12): 230/380/460 VAC - 3 PH - 50/60 Hz
- Air: 10 cfm @ 90 PSI
- Bag Types: Multi-wall paper and laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags
- Bag Thickness: Maximum 12 mils
- Free Bag Top: Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm