PRODUCTS / Bag Filling / Hamer-fischbein DRC500
drc500 Double Roll Closer
The Fischbein Model DRC 500™ Double Roll Closer seals multi-wall, flush-cut paper bags weighing up to 50 pounds at production rates up to 110 linear feet per minute. The Model DRC 500™ automatically trims the top of the bag, makes a single precise fold, applies hot melt adhesive, and then makes a final second fold. The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and access to the bag folder.
- -Closes multi-wall paper bags.
- -Spiral glide folder technology creates bag closures that are consistent, reliable and attractive.
- -A patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams, while allowing easy cleaning and service of the bag folder.
- -Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, key pad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- -Right to Left operation
- -Dynatech Holt Melt Adhesive Applicator
- -Dual knife bag top trimmer
- -Additional motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- -Left to right operation
- -CR Plus 2 part corrosion resistant powder coat finish
- -Nordson brand hot melt application system
- -460 and 575 VAC
- -Dimensions: W 98 in (249 cm), D 47 in (120 cm), H 85 in (216 cm)
-Speed: Up to 110 linear feet per minute
-Electric (NEMA 12): 230V - 3PH - 50/60Hz, 24 VAC
-Air: 8 cfm @ 80-100 PSIBags:
- -Bag Types: Open mouth flat or gusseted multi-wall paper bags
- -Bag Face Width: Minimum 5 in (12.7 cm)
- -Free Bag Top: Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm) - standard fold - Minimum 7.5 in (19 cm) - wide fold