PRODUCTS / CASE ERECTORS/ FORMERS / Lantech C-1000
C-1000 Automatic Case Erector/ Former
The Lantech C-1000 Case Erector creates "good packages" by squaring up the case (90 degree corners) where the bottom flaps meet evenly without overlapping, and the sealing tape is applied evenly and has equal “legs” on the side of the box.
Cases that aren’t “square” are hard to pack, resist going through automatic sealers, don’t stack well (hard to align – stacking strength comes from corner alignment), and don’t look good. The Lantech C-1000 Case Erector makes square cases because:
- Non-Standard Case Dimension
- Machine can be modified for a variety of case dimensions.
- Increases speed to maximum of 30 cases per minute.
- Various communication configurations possible.
Stainless Steel Frame or Components
- Please contact Ambrose for details.
Exit Height Extension
- The exit height of the cases can be extended in increments of 50mm up to a maximum of 850mm.
Tape Head Storage Bracket
3" Tape Head
- Holds additional tape head.
- Applies 3" wide tape. Replaces standard 2" tape head.
- Increases the number of blanks the magazine holds.
- Decreases the number of blanks the magazine holds.
- Many options available for case types and dimensions, speeds, closing methods, machine frame and magazine, and machine performance data communications are available. Please contact Ambrose if your requirements are not satisfied by the options published on this page.
- Colored lights indicate the status of the machine, blanks supply, and tape or hot melt supply.
- An alarm sounds to indicate the presence of a fault condition.
- Throughput Speed: 10 cases per minute (30 cpm option)
- Case Size Minimum (Outside Dimensions): 200 mm L x 150 mm W x 150 mm H (7 7/8" L x 5 7/8" W x 5 7/8" H)
- Case Size Maximum (Outside Dimensions): 500 mm L x 325 mm W x 520 mm H (19 5/8" L x 12 3/4" W x 20 1/2" H)
- Case Types: RSC, HSC, FEFCO 0200/0201
- Flute Types: B, C, E or combinations
- Wall Types: Single & double wall (test for multiple wall)
- Tape: Lantech TH-Series
- Hot Melt: Refer to Manufacturer Manual
- Air Supply: 6 Bar (80 Psi)
- Dedicated Electric Service Req. US: 230V, 3-ph, 60 Hz, Wye w/Ground
- Magazine infeed Capacity: 200 cases (approximate)
- Weight: 700 kg (1540 lbs)
- Dimensions: 1955 mm L x 2280 mm W x 1800 mm H (77" L x 89 3/4" W x 70 7/8" H)
- Outfeed Pass Height: 600 mm +/- 30 mm (23 5/8" +/- 1 1/8")
- Warranty Duration: 3 years (unlimited cycles)