- The Lantech C-2000 Case Erector creates "good packages" by squaring up the case (90 degree corners) where the bottom flaps meet evenly without overlapping, and the sealing tape is applied evenly and has equal “legs” on the side of the box.
Cases that aren’t “square” are hard to pack, resist going through automatic sealers, don’t stack well (hard to align – stacking strength comes from corner alignment), and don’t look good. The Lantech C-2000 Case Erector makes square cases because:
- The pickup frame provides two-panel control of the case as it transitions from knock-down to open position.
- Unique slotted flap folders fold the major flaps while the case is stationary.
- The minor flaps are also folded while the case is stationary.
- Industry’s best service network and call center
COLD ENVIRONMENTOperate in temperatures below +31 F to 0 F (-1 C to -18 C).
MACHINE OUTFEED HEIGHTThe machine outfeed height can be modified.
CASE HEIGHT EXTENSIONThe case height can be extended.
TAPE HEAD STORAGE BRACKETHolds additional tape head.
BEACONColored lights indicate the status of the machine, blanks supply and tape or hot melt supply.
PERFORMANCEThroughput Speed: 8 cases per minute (25 cpm option)
Case Size Minimum (Outside Dimensions): 7-7/8" L x 5-7/8" W x 5-7/8" H (200 mm L x 150 mm W x 150 mm H)
Case Size Maximum (Outside Dimensions): 24-1/2" L x 17-3/4" W x 25-5/8" H (620 mm L x 450 mm W x 650 mm H)
CASE CRITERIACase Types: RSC, HSC, FEFCO 0200/0201
Flute Types: B, C, E or combinations
Wall Types: Single & double wall (test for multiple wall)
BOTTOM SEALTape: Lantech TH-Series
Hot Melt: Refer to Manufacturer Manual
SERVICE REQUIREMENTSAir Supply: 6 Bar (80 Psi)
Dedicated Electric Service Req. US: 230V, 3-ph, 60 Hz, Wye w/Ground
MACHINE DATAMagazine Infeed Capacity: 200 cases (approximate)
Weight: 1820 lbs (825 kg)
Dimensions: 88" L x 97-5/8" W x 70-7/8" H (2235 mm L x 2480 mm W x 1800 mm H)
Outfeed Pass Height: 23 5/8" +/- 1 1/8" (600 mm +/- 30 mm)
WARRANTYWarranty Duration: 3 years (unlimited cycles)