PRODUCTS / CASE ERECTORS/ FORMERS / Lantech C-2000
C-2000 Automatic Case Erector/ Former
The Lantech C-2000 Case Erector creates "good packages" by squaring up the case (90 degree corners) where the bottom flaps meet evenly without overlapping, and the sealing tape is applied evenly and has equal “legs” on the side of the box.
Cases that aren’t “square” are hard to pack, resist going through automatic sealers, don’t stack well (hard to align – stacking strength comes from corner alignment), and don’t look good. The Lantech C-2000 Case Erector makes square cases because:
- Cold Environment
- Operate in temperatures below +31 F to 0 F (-1 C to -18 C).
Machine Outfeed Height
- The machine outfeed height can be modified.
Case Height Extension
- The case height can be extended.
Tape Head Storage Bracket
- Holds additional tape head.
- Colored lights indicate the status of the machine, blanks supply and tape or hot melt supply.
- Throughput Speed: 8 cases per minute (25 cpm option)
- Case Size Minimum (Outside Dimensions): 7-7/8" L x 5-7/8" W x 5-7/8" H (200 mm L x 150 mm W x 150 mm H)
- Case Size Maximum (Outside Dimensions): 24-1/2" L x 17-3/4" W x 25-5/8" H (620 mm L x 450 mm W x 650 mm H)
- Case Types: RSC, HSC, FEFCO 0200/0201
- Flute Types: B, C, E or combinations
- Wall Types: Single & double wall (test for multiple wall)
- Tape: Lantech TH-Series
- Hot Melt: Refer to Manufacturer Manual
- Air Supply: 6 Bar (80 Psi)
- Dedicated Electric Service Req. US: 230V, 3-ph, 60 Hz, Wye w/Ground
- Magazine infeed Capacity: 200 cases (approximate)
- Weight: 1820 lbs (825 kg)
- Dimensions: 88" L x 97-5/8" W x 70-7/8" H (2235 mm L x 2480 mm W x 1800 mm H)
- Outfeed Pass Height: 23 5/8" +/- 1 1/8" (600 mm +/- 30 mm)
- Warranty Duration: 3 years (unlimited cycles)