- Lantech case erectors always open your cases squarely, fold the flaps without overlapping where they meet at the middle and apply the tape securely and evenly along the bottom centerline.
Lantech case erectors make square cases because:
- 1. The unique case pickup frame provides two-panel control of the case as it transitions from knock-down to open position.
- 2. The minor flaps are also folded while the case is stationary.
- 3. Unique slotted flap folders fold the major flaps while the case is stationary.
Jams are the number one cause of disruptive downtime for case erectors:
- 1. Powered magazine consistently delivers blanks to proer pickup (feed) position.
- 2. Pickup frame provides positive control of case and overcome manufacturing variations in the cases.
- 3. Bottom flaps are folded while the case is held stationary in the pickup frame.
Requires up to 8 cases per minute with maximum case size of:
- 19-3/4" Long
- 13-3/4" Wide
- 23-1/2" Tall
non-standard case dimensionMachine can be modified for a variety of case dimensions.
communicationVarious communication configurations possible.
exit height extensionThe exit height of the cases can be extended in increments of 2" up to a maximum of 33.5".
tape head storage bracketHolds additional tape head.
beaconColored lights indicate the status of the machine, blanks supply, and tape or hot melt supply.
3" tape headApplies 3" wide tape. Replaces standard 50mm tape head
performanceThroughput Speed: 10 cases per minute
Case Size Minimum (Outside Dimensions): 7 7/8" L x 5 7/8" W x 5 7/8" H
Case Size Maximum (Outside Dimensions): 19-5/8" L x 13-3/4" W x 23-5/8"H
case criteriaCase Types: RSC, HSC, FEFCO 0200/0201
Flute Types: B, C
Wall Types: Single wall (test for multiple wall)
bottom sealTape: Lantech TH-Series
Hot Melt: Not available
service requirementsAir Supply: 6 Bar (80 Psi)
Dedicated Electric Service Req. US: 230V, 3-ph, 60 Hz, Wye w/Ground
machine dataMagazine infeed Capacity: 200 cases (approximate)
Weight: 1155 lbs
Dimensions: 84-1/4" L x 87-3/4" W x 63" H
Outfeed Pass Height: 23-5/8" +/- 1-1/8"
warrantyWarranty Duration: 3 years (unlimited cycles)