PRODUCTS / CASE ERECTORS/ FORMERS / Lantech C-300
C-300 Automatic Case Erector/ Former
Lantech case erectors always open your cases squarely, fold the flaps without overlapping where they meet at the middle and apply the tape securely and evenly along the bottom centerline.
Lantech case erectors make square cases because:
Jams are the number one cause of disruptive downtime for case erectors:
Requires up to 8 cases per minute with maximum case size of:
- Non-Standard Case Dimension
- Machine can be modified for a variety of case dimensions.
- Various communication configurations possible.
Exit Height Extension
- The exit height of the cases can be extended in increments of 2" up to a maximum of 33.5".
Tape Head Storage Bracket
- Holds additional tape head.
- Colored lights indicate the status of the machine, blanks supply, and tape or hot melt supply.
3" Tape Head
- Applies 3" wide tape. Replaces standard 50mm tape head
- Throughput Speed: 10 cases per minute
- Case Size Minimum (Outside Dimensions): 7 7/8" L x 5 7/8" W x 5 7/8" H
- Case Size Maximum (Outside Dimensions): 19-5/8" L x 13-3/4" W x 23-5/8"H
- Case Types: RSC, HSC, FEFCO 0200/0201
- Flute Types: B, C
- Wall Types: Single wall (test for multiple wall)
- Tape: Lantech TH-Series
- Hot Melt: Not available
- Air Supply: 6 Bar (80 Psi)
- Dedicated Electric Service Req. US: 230V, 3-ph, 60 Hz, Wye w/Ground
- Magazine infeed Capacity: 200 cases (approximate)
- Weight: 1155 lbs
- Dimensions: 84-1/4" L x 87-3/4" W x 63" H
- Outfeed Pass Height: 23-5/8" +/- 1-1/8"
- Warranty Duration: 3 years (unlimited cycles)