- Lantech case erectors always open your cases squarely, fold the flaps without overlapping where they meet at the middle and apply the tape securely and evenly along the bottom centerline.
Lantech case erectors make square cases because:
- 1. The unique case pickup frame provides two-panel control of the case as it transitions from knock-down to open position.
- 2. The minor flaps are also folded while the case is stationary.
- 3. Unique slotted flap folders fold the major flaps while the case is stationary.
Jams are the number one cause of disruptive downtime for case erectors:
- 1. Powered magazine consistently delivers blanks to proer pickup (feed) position.
- 2. Pickup frame provides positive control of case and overcome manufacturing variations in the cases.
- 3. Bottom flaps are folded while the case is held stationary in the pickup frame.
Requires up to 8 cases per minute with maximum case size of:
- 24-3/8" Long
- 17-3/4" Wide
- 25-1/2" Tall
- Non-Standard Case Dimension
- Machine can be modified for a variety of case dimensions.
- Various communication configurations possible.
Exit Height Extension
- The exit height of the cases can be extended in increments of 2" up to a maximum of 33.5".
Tape Head Storage Bracket
- Holds additional tape head.
- Colored lights indicate the status of the machine, blanks supply, and tape or hot melt supply.
3" Tape Head
- Applies 3" wide tape. Replaces standard 50mm tape head
- Throughput Speed: 8 cases per minute
- Case Size Minimum (Outside Dimensions): 7 7/8" L x 5 7/8" W x 9 7/8" H
- Case Size Maximum (Outside Dimensions): 24-3/8" L x 17-3/4" W x 25-5/8"H
- Case Types: RSC, HSC, FEFCO 0200/0201
- Flute Types: B, C
- Wall Types: Single wall (test for multiple wall)
- Tape: Lantech TH-Series
- Hot Melt: Not available
- Air Supply: 6 Bar (80 Psi)
- Dedicated Electric Service Req. US: 230V, 3-ph, 60 Hz, Wye w/Ground
- Magazine infeed Capacity: 200 cases (approximate)
- Weight: 1270 lbs
- Dimensions: 91" L x 93-1/4" W x 63" H
- Outfeed Pass Height: 23-5/8" +/- 1-1/8"
- Warranty Duration: 3 years (unlimited cycles)