PRODUCTS / CASE SEALERS / CS-1000
- Non-Standard Case Dimension
- Machine can be modified for a variety of case dimensions. Please contact Lantech for details.
- Various communication configurations possible. Please contact Lantech for details.
Stainless Steel Frame or Components
- Please contact Lantech for details.
Exit Height Extension
- The exit height can be extended.
Tape Head Storage Bracket
- Holds additional tape head.
3in Tape Head
- Applies 3" wide tape. Replaces standard 2" tape head.
- Many options available for case types and dimensions, speeds, closing methods, machine frame and magazine, and machine performance data communications are available. Please contact us if your requirements are not satisfied by the options published on this page.
- An alarm sounds to indicate the presence of a fault condition.
Precision Hot Melt Nozzles
- High efficiency nozzles spray hot melt exactly where you want it.
- Welded steel frame and heavy duty locking casters provide easy maneuverability.
Separation Module with Infeed Guiding
- Separation cylinders on the infeed to ensure a gap of min 350 mm (13 4/5") between cases.
- Colored lights indicate the status of the machine, blanks supply, and tape or hot melt supply.
- Throughput SpeedUp to 30 cases per minute (depending on case dimensions)
- Case Size Minimum (Outside Dimensions)200 mm L x 150 mm W x 120 mm H (7 7/8" L x 5 7/8" W x 4 3/4" H)
- Case Size Maximum (Outside Dimensions)650 mm L x 510 mm W x 500 mm H (25 5/8" L x 20 1/8" W x 19 5/8" H)
- TapeLantech TH- Series (Hot melt optional)
- Air Supply6 Bar (80 Psi)
- Dedicated Electric Service Req. US230V, 3-ph, 60 Hz, Wye w/Ground
- Dedicated Electric Service Req. EU3L-PE-400V-50 Hz-Neutral
- Weight425 kg (930 lbs)
- Dimensions72" L x 44" W x 70 7/8" H (1830 mm L x 1120 mm W x 1800 mm H)
- Warranty Duration: 3 years unlimited cycles