PRODUCTS / STRETCH WRAPPERS / Lantech Q-300
- Extended Wrap Height
- Increase the wrap heights of your loads. Replace the 203 cm (80") mast with a 279 cm (110") mast.
220 V - 50/60 Hertz 15 AMP
- Adds a transformer to the machine.
- Operate in temperatures below -1 C to -18 C (+31 F to 0 F).
- Operate in corrosive environment. It is for machines with exposure to agents such as salt and fertilizer.
- Operate in temperatures of -29 C (-20 F).
"Non Powered" Conveyor
- The maximum load weight is 1814 kg (4000 lb). The maximum load dimensions are 1524 mm L x 1321 mm W (60" x 52"). Note: This is for machines with the "Load on Turntable" option only. Note: You can add 1 or 2 sections of conveyor.
"Non Powered" Turntable Conveyor
- The maximum load weight is 1814 kg (4000 lb). The maximum load dimensions are 1702 mm L x 1321 mm W x 1905 mm H (67" x 52" x 75"). The pass height is 178 mm (7").
Auto Film Cut-off™
- Automatically cuts the film at the end of the wrap cycle. This decreases labor on each load by approximately 30 seconds.
NEMA 12 Enclosure
- Makes a "cable" of film that locks the load to the pallet. The film cable decreases the risk of damage during shipment.
- Keeps moisture, dust, and dirt from electrical components.
- Put the load on the turntable with a forklift or a pallet jack.
EZ Weigh™ Integrated Scale
- Weigh and wrap loads in one step with a scale built into the turntable.
- Helps the operator align the load on the turntable.
- It lets the operator put the load on the turntable at floor level. This is available for 1651 mm (65") and 1829 mm (72") turntables. Note: The customer must install this option.
- Increase the length and width of your loads. A turntable with a 1829 mm (72") or 2438 mm (96") diameter is available. Note: The 2438 mm (96") turntable has a maximum of 8 rpm.
- Use water at "city pressure" to clean the turntable. Make sure that the water can drain from the area.
- Add a second turntable to increase efficiency. The operator can start the wrap cycle on the first turntable and put a load on the second turntable.
Netting Film Delivery System (FDS)
- Applies stretchable and non-stretchable netting. This is for loads that have a requirement for ventilation. Note: This FDS cannot use the standard stretch films.
Power Roller Stretch Plus - Film Delivery System (FDS)
- Senses and adjusts the wrap force to the changes in the tension on the film. It is for a turntable speed more than 12 rpm, for very light or fragile loads, or for exact control of the wrap force.
- Peak Production Speed: Up to 25-35 loads/hr
- Load Size Diagonal (Recommended): 1829 mm (72")
- Maximum Load Wrap Height: 2032 mm (80")
- Maximum Load Weight: 1814 kg (4000 lbs)
- Turntable Speed (Variable): 12 RPM
- Turntable Size: 1651 mm (65") diameter
- Turntable Drive: 3/4 HP TEFC
Weights and Size
- XT Cut and Clamp 5.0®: Not available
- Auto Film Cut-Off™: Optional
- Pallet Grip®: Optional
- Photo-Eye: Intelli-Sensor
- Standard Film Width: 500 mm (20")
- EZ Thread Film Delivery: Standard
- Standard Pre-Stretch: 200%
- Wrap Force: Variable (Electric)
- Film Capacity: 250 mm (10") Roll Diameter
- Film Delivery System: Power Roller-Stretch Plus
- EZ Weigh Integrated Scale: Optional
- NEMA Type 1 Enclosure: Optional
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 658 kg (1450 lbs)
- Size: 3023 mm L; 1702 mm W; 2337 mm; H (119" L x 67" W x 92" H)
- Pneumatic: Not Applicable
- Dedicated Electric Service Req. US: 120 VAC, 20 AMP
- Warranty Duration: 5 Year. Unlimited cycles. All components covered.