PRODUCTS / STRETCH WRAPPERS / Lantech QL Automatic
- Extended Wrap Height
- Increase the wrap heights of your loads. Replace the 80" (203 cm) mast with a 110" (279 cm) mast.
High Speed Package
- Increase the speed of the turntable to 25 rpm.
6,000 LB Capacity Turntable
- Increase the weight capacity of the turntable to 6000 lbs (2721 kg).
Load Seeking Clamp
- Eliminates the beginning film tail. Replaces the jam clamp with a vacuum clamp that pivots out to the load.
- Cold Package option allows efficient operation of stretch wrapper in an environment where the temperature range is +31 to +10 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Operate in temperatures of -20 F (-29 C).
- Stabilizes tall, lightweight or unstable loads during the wrap cycle.
Corrosive Duty Package
- Operate in a corrosive environment. It is for machines with exposure to agents such as salt and fertilizer.
- Use water at "city pressure" to clean the turntable. Make sure that the water can drain from the area.
- Production Speed: 45 Loads/hr
- Maximum Load Size: 54"L x 48"W x 92"H (1372 mm L x 1219 mm W x 2336 mm H)
- Minimum Load Size: 36"L x 36"W x 24"H (914 mm L x 914 mm W x 610 mm H)
- Maximum Load Weight: 4000 lbs (1814kg)
- Turntable Speed (Variable): 15 RPM
- Turntable Size: 52" Effective Width - 81" Diameter (1321 mm EW - 2057 D)
- Turntable Drive: .075kW (1ph) 208-230/460 VAC Motor w Brake
Machine Shipping Weight
- Pallet Grip®: Standard
- Load Guardian: Standard
- Standard Film Width: 20" (500 mm)
- Standard Pre-Stretch: 200% (100-300% Available)
- Wrap Force: Electronic Control
- Film Capacity: 10" D x 20" W (254 mm Diameter, 508 mm Width)
- Film Delivery System: Metered Film Delivery System
- Automation Unit - Film Clamp: Reach Arm with Impulsed Hot Wire Film Cutter
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 6500 lbs (2948 kg)
- Size: 115" L x 153" W (2921 mm L x 3886 mm W)
- Control: PLC with HMI Touch Screen
- Enclosure: NEMA 12 enclosure with Disconnect and safety lock-out
- Dedicated Electric Service Req. US: 480 V, 3-ph, 60Hz, Wye w/ Ground
- Dedicated ELectric Service Req. EU: 3L-PE-400V-50 Hz-No Neutral
- Pneumatic: 85-142 lpm @ 6 Bar, 3-5 cfm @ 80 Psi, Clean Dry Air
- Warranty Duration: 3 Years, Unlimited Cycles. All components covered