- The Loveshaw CF-25 Case Erector is the latest in a series of industrial grade, high performance case erectors from Little David. This case erector is designed to form and bottom-seal corrugated boxes at speeds up to 15 cases per minute.
- Patented case flow technology allows the CF-25 to maintain it's versatility without compromising your floor space.
Reliable Case Transfer
- Improved case transfer system features upgraded vacuum system and (3) vacuum cups.
Chain and Lug Drive
- Chain and lug drive system ensures a square case is formed and eliminates box stalling and slipping seen in side-belt machines.
Quick & Easy Changeover
- Load-on-the-fly Easy Load Hopper ensure case loading and changeover are simple and efficient.
- -Erects and bottom seals up to 10 cpm (standard) and 15 cpm (high speed)
- -Patented case flow process enables small footprint
- -2 minute case size changeover; requires no tools
- -Chain and lug drive system ensures case is square during sealing and eliminates slipping and stalling seen in side-belt machines
- -Interlocking safety gates restrict access to moving parts
- 150 case powered hopper
- -Pneumatically folds flaps
power required110 volts, 60 cycle, single phase
air requirements14 SCFM @ 85 Psi
production speedStandard: Up to 10 cases per minute.
High Speed Option: Up to 15 cases per minute, depending on case size and corrugated quality.
closure materialPressure Sensitive Tape
weight1100 lbs, uncrated
case capacityLength: 6" - 16"
Width: 6" - 14"
Height: 4" - 12"
machine dimensionsHeight: 75-3/4"