PRODUCTS / CASE ERECTORS/ FORMERS / Loveshaw CF-25
CF-25 Automatic Case Erector/ Former
The Loveshaw CF-25 Case Erector is the latest in a series of industrial grade, high performance case erectors from Little David. This case erector is designed to form and bottom-seal corrugated boxes at speeds up to 15 cases per minute.
Reliable Case Transfer
Chain and Lug Drive
Quick & Easy Changeover
- Erects and bottom seals up to 10 cpm (standard) and 15 cpm (high speed)
- Patented case flow process enables small footprint
- 2 minute case size changeover; requires no tools
- Chain and lug drive system ensures case is square during sealing and eliminates slipping and stalling seen in side-belt machines
- Interlocking safety gates restrict access to moving parts
- 150 case powered hopper
- Pneumatically folds flaps
- Power Required
- 110 volts, 60 cycle, single phase
- 14 SCFM @ 85 Psi
- Standard: Up to 10 cases per minute.
- High Speed Option: Up to 15 cases per minute, depending on case size and corrugated quality.
- Pressure Sensitive Tape
- 1100 lbs, uncrated
- Length: 6" - 16"
- Width: 6" - 14"
- Height: 4" - 12"
- Height: 75-3/4"
- Width: 75-1/8"
- Depth: 43-1/4"