PRODUCTS / CASE SEALERS / Loveshaw LD-16AR
LD-16AR Random Fully Auto Case Sealer
The Little David® LD-16AR is a fully-automatic case sealer that's ready to process a random assortment of case sizes at speeds up to 20 cases per minute (depending on incoming height variance). The LD-16AR automatically makes adjustments to match the height and width of each case fed into it by a powered conveyor. Two stage operation accurately measures the case size and preadjusts the top tape head. Cases are sealed on the top and bottom with 2" or 3" tape using the latest CaseLocker™ 60 tape cartridges.
**Available with side belt or bottom belt drive
- Fully automatic random top and bottom case sealer
- Process 15 cases per minute. Up to 20 cases per minute can be reached depending on incoming height variance (maximum 3")
- Self-centering drive belts
- Dual mast construction
- Removable 2" or 3" PST tape cartridges
- High quality steel structure with powder coat finish
- Heavy duty bottom belt drive with horizontally mounted 1/2 HP motor
- Left to right case flow
- Interlocking safety gates
- Indexing gate
- 150 FPM belt speed
- 22-1/4" conveyor height adjustable up to 28-1/4"
- Fully guarded flap "kicker" device
- Servo driven, ball screw linear actuator
- High precision ultrasonic sensing and linear transducer to detect case height & width
- Allen Bradley MicroLogix 800 PLC
- Powered roller infeed section to pre-sense case width & height (case-sizer)
- 1.9" diameter rollers on 2-1/2" centers
- Safety flags at infeed sides of powered infeed section
- Power Requirements
- 110 volts, 60 cycle, single phase (Requires 20 AMP Circuit)
- 6 SCFM @ 80 psi
- Length: 8" - 24"
- Width: 4-1/2" - 20"
- Height: 4-1/2" - 20"
- Pressure Sensitive Tape
- 1,175 lbs. uncrated, approximately 1,785 lbs. fully crated
- Height: 87-3/8"
- Width: 110"