- The Little David LD-24 is an industrial grade high performance case sealer. It's designed to meet the case sealing demands of customers with high volume runs of same-sized boxes. Its compact design is perfect for customers looking to take up less real estate between conveyors.
- Pneumatic case folding: dual side rear flap tuckers and positive folding of major flaps
- Removable crank handles and graduated adjustments that are scaled for fast and precise changeover
- Operator stations on both sides making it mirror image in the field
- Production speed of 100 t. per minute and fully welded frame
- Adjustment free pneumatically tensioned quick change belts
- Adjustable height and Allen Bradley Micro800 PLC controls can be integrated into the customer's conveyor system for start and stop control
- Energy saving mode, safety panel in folding area, indexing gate and box jam indicator
- Optional threaded rods, casters or leveling pads
power requirements110 volts, 60 cycle, single phase
air requirements5 SCFM @ 85 psi
operating speed100' per minute
closure materialPressure Sensitive Tape
weight800 lbs. uncrated
case capacityLength: 6" - 24"
Width: 6" - 18"
Height: 4.5" - 18"
machine dimensionsHeight: 63"