PRODUCTS / CASE SEALERS / Loveshaw LD-X
LD-7 Semi-Automatic Uniform Case Sealer
The LD-7 Case Sealer is an economical solution for businesses requiring a top and bottom case taper. This system is built to handle large runs of uniform cases or those applications that require infrequent case size changes with a small footprint. Ideal for those seeking an alternative to expensive labor costs. The LD-7 also replaces the tedious task of hand taping cases and the use of unsafe machinery. This model requires very low maintenance and operates with single hand tightening adjustments. This versatile machine has options available to allow for customization. These options include casters, leg adjustments, top squeezers and more.
- 1 Year warranty all components
- 2 Year warranty Gear Reducer
- 3 Year warranty Cartridge
- Tapes cases from 4-1/2" to 24"
- Portable compact design
- Plug in operation
- Requires minimal operator training
- Sealed drive system
- CaseLocker ST® tape cartridge requires no lubrication
- Single mast design allows clear access
- Knife guard system of the CaseLocker ST® tape cartridge allows the blade to be exposed only when the rollers are depressed
- Power Required
- 115 - 220 Volts, 60 cycle, single phase
- Continuous belt drive; 80' per minute (24.4 m/min)
- Pressure Sensitive Tape
- 196.5 lbs (89 kg) uncrated
- Length: 4-1/2" - infinite
- Width: 4-1/2" - 21"
- Height: 4-1/2" - 24"
- Height: 57-1/2" (1461 mm)
- Width: 36-1/4" (921 mm)
- Depth: 31-1/4" (794 mm)