- The Little David® LDX-RTB is an innovative random automatic* case sealer that was developed for companies seeking a case sealer which processes random size cases without an operator.
*Cases are presented by the conveyor system with minors tucked into majors; with majors presented at 30 degrees or less on horizontal.
The LDX-RTB A uses CaseLockerTM 60 series tape cartridges.
- Processes weak, void and overstuff cases at high speeds
- Robust design and components for high volume environments
- Expansive case range
- Easy access to motors, electrics and belts
- Operates from either side with movable controls
- Top drive assembly travels on hardened steel components
- Long lasting non-contact sensors activate height and width adjustments
- Top drive assembly locks with loss of air or electric
- Interlocking safety gates
- Power Requirements
- 110 volts, 60 cycle, single phase
- 9 SCFM @ 85 psi
- Continuous belt drive
- Standard: 115' per minute
- High Speed: 155' per minute
- Pressure Sensitive Tape
- 670 lbs. uncrated
- Length: 12" - 36"
- Width: 6" - 24"
- Height: *3-1/2" - 22"
- Weight: Cases can be up to 50 lbs.
- Height: 76.5"
- Width: 60.3"
- Depth: 33.16"