- The Little David® LDX-RTB is an innovative random automatic* case sealer that was developed for companies seeking a case sealer which processes random size cases without an operator.
*Cases are presented by the conveyor system with minors tucked into majors; with majors presented at 30 degrees or less on horizontal.
The LDX-RTB A uses CaseLockerTM 60 series tape cartridges.
- Processes weak, void and overstuff cases at high speeds
- Robust design and components for high volume environments
- Expansive case range
- Easy access to motors, electrics and belts
- Operates from either side with movable controls
- Top drive assembly travels on hardened steel components
- Long lasting non-contact sensors activate height and width adjustments
- Top drive assembly locks with loss of air or electric
- Interlocking safety gates
power requirements110 volts, 60 cycle, single phase
air requirements9 SCFM @ 85 psi
operating speedContinuous belt drive
- Standard: 115' per minute
- High Speed: 155' per minute
closure materialPressure Sensitive Tape
weight670 lbs. uncrated
case capacityLength: 12" - 36"
Width: 6" - 24"
Height: *3-1/2" - 22"
Weight: Cases can be up to 50 lbs.
*Minimum height can be reduced to 2.5" with reduced tape tab length
machine dimensionsHeight: 76.5"