- The Pearson RPC/RPDC Robotic Palletizing/Depalletizing Cell is a custom solution for specific project requirements and plant layouts. Featuring a multi-axis articulated arm robot, all RPC/RDPC models are highly flexible and offer reliable operation. Fast, pre-programmed changeovers and customizable end-of-arm tooling allow the RPC/RPDC to easily palletize a variety of products and pallet patterns.
- Beacons (LED)
-Multi-colored LED stack lights provide visual and optionally audible indicators of machine status including Machine Ready, Running/Standby, Stopped/Fault, or Low Material. Beacons are available with 1-, 2-, 3-, 4- or 5-lights, as well as horns. LED lights are rugged, long-lasting and energy efficient, eliminating the need to replace lights frequently or to operate the equipment without status indication.
Remote Access Router
-A remote access router mounted in the electrical cabinet allows secure Internet VPN connection to a machine or system for support and control program change needs. This capability is included with every Pearson engineered system and as an option on all individual machines. Remote service access offers the potential to reduce on-site service trips. Internet connectivity is available via direct Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or cellular methods.
-Convenient communication/power portals can be added to the outside of the machine’s electrical cabinet via the door or side of cabinet. Pearson offers multiple Ethernet/power outlet combinations dependent on machine type and amperage.
Oversized and Undersized Cases
-This machine can be modified to operate outside of standard specifications to accommodate smaller or larger dimension products and cases. Specific adjustments require engineering review to determine limitations and potential performance trade-offs such as machine speed or larger machine footprint.Auxiliary Operator Stations
-Secondary operator stations in separate enclosures can be added to the opposite side of the machine from the main operator HMI station for easy access to cycle start/stop, reset, and emergency stop pushbutton functions.
Plant Level Ethernet Connection
-A Network Address Translation device allows specific Ethernet network configurations across multiple machines in the plant network and offers the ability for remote support through VPN connections.
-Several options are available for custom controls integration of conveyers upstream and downstream of Pearson equipment. Typically, all equipment is integrated on one Ethernet network and controls are housed in the Pearson machine electrical cabinet. Options may include additional power supplies and control processor upgrades.
Heavy Case Metering
-This metering option helps maintain proper case gapping for heavy cases up to 65lbs. Photo eyes control a bottom pivoting stop. Line thrust load into this stop is limited to 300 lbs. Tunnel guarding is included. Additional case metering or indexing options are also available.
- Output Capabilities
- -Multiple pallets
- -Pallet conveying
- -Applying slip sheets
- -Complex pallet patterns
Product Handling / Pack Configurations
- -Multi-line palletizing with single robot or multiple robots
- -Pallet conveying
- -Flexible and programmable palletizing patterns
- -Custom designed for each project requirements and plant layout
- -Flexibility to palletize a variety of product and pallet patterns
- -Fully-interlocked perimeter guard package
- -Multiple infeed/discharge configurations
- -Flexibility to palletize multiple lines with a single robot
- -Customizable end-of-arm tooling
- -Highly reliable robotic arm design with MTBF of over 120,000 hours
- -Automatic end of arm tool change over available
- -PackML compliant
- -UL listed control panel
- -PanelView Color HMI