Colamark A107 Orientated Wrap-Around Labeling System with Pneumatic Arm
The A107 uses a pneumatic fork to hold the bottle for rotation and is particularly suitable for large diameter and heavier bottles. Designed for wrap-around labeling on relatively large and heavy bottles with orientation features; also capable of putting two labels on one bottle. Using a pneumatic arm for bottle holding, and 3 point rotation method, extra label alignment and registration precision are ensured.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
- Special registration sensor to catch the orientation feature of the bottle precisely.
- Holding the bottle for rotation at 3 points to ensure alignment accuracy.
- Uses a pneumatic fork to hold the bottle for rotation and is particularly suitable for large diameter and heavier bottles.
- Single label or dual label labeling Optional inspection and rejection functions for missing label, wrong label, wrong position, and missing or illegible date/batch codes etc.
- Various optional coding devices for synchronized coding: hot stamping, thermal transfer, inkjet, thermal inkjet etc.
- Integrated management of peripheral devices. Operation parameters, alarm signals of peripherals can be shown on the system control panel.