Colamark A201 Horizontal Wrap-Around Labeling System
A201 is an economical model for wrap around labeling of ampoules, vials and other thin bottles. Bottles are loaded horizontally and transported and labeled horizontally to maintain operational simplicity. The 3 point alignment method of the trunnion conveyor ensures high labeling precision. Proven star-wheel feeding mechanism for the bottles ensures smoothness and stability at all times. Optional label and code inspection. Unique rejection mechanism ensures accurate rejection of defective products during high speed operation.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
- Horizontal feeding using roller conveyor and wrap around of bottles enable handling thin bottles that cannot stand upright stably. Horizontal wrapping uses the bottle body for alignment ensures label alignment accuracy.
- Various inspection functions available as options for missed label, missed code or wrong code etc. by machine vision devices or photo-electric devices. Failed bottles upon inspection will be rejected accurately right after labeling.
- New generation bottle-to-tray inserting device to put the bottles into carton inner trays after the labeling process at a matching speed. (Optional):-.
- Accurately controlled tray movement to allow smooth placement of bottles into the tray.
- Simple adjustments and change parts for different sizes of bottles and trays.
- Trays can be loaded manually on to the tray conveyor easily.
- An optional automatic tray loader is available.
- Tray insertion is completely synchronized with the labeling action with a bottle buffer. Labeling machine will slow down at high buffer and trays will stop at low buffer
- Optional hot-stamping coder, thermal transfer over-printer, or inkjet coder can be integrated into the system seamlessly.