The Lantech C-2000 Case Erector creates "good packages" by squaring up the case (90 degree corners) where the bottom flaps meet evenly without overlapping, and the sealing tape is applied evenly and has equal “legs” on the side of the box.
Cases that aren’t “square” are hard to pack, resist going through automatic sealers, don’t stack well (hard to align – stacking strength comes from corner alignment), and don’t look good. The Lantech C-2000 Case Erector makes square cases because:
- The pickup frame provides two-panel control of the case as it transitions from knock-down to open position.
- Unique slotted flap folders fold the major flaps while the case is stationary.
- The minor flaps are also folded while the case is stationary.
- Industry’s best service network and call center
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
Operate in temperatures below +31 F to 0 F (-1 C to -18 C).
Machine Outfeed Height
The machine outfeed height can be modified.
Case Height Extension
The case height can be extended.
Tape Head Storage Bracket
Holds additional tape head.
Colored lights indicate the status of the machine, blanks supply and tape or hot melt supply.