Model 400 NS2™
The Fischbein Model 400 NS2™ sets the industry standard for quality and cost-effective bag sewing. Operating at adjustable speeds up to 45 linear feet per minute, the Model 400 NS2™ features the Empress® 100-2™ two-needle sewing head that produces two perfect, parallel stitch lines that create a secure, sift-proof bag closure.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
- Closes a variety of pillow style or gusseted bags, including multi-wall paper, laminated and non-laminated woven polypropylene.
- Fast. Safe. Automated. The leading edge of the bag is fed into the infeed, which automatically guides the bag’s top through the entire bag sewing process.
- With its self-lubricating system, the Empress 100-2 sewing head delivers trouble-free, smooth performance with low vibration. Operating speed is adjustable from 35 to 45 linear feet per minute.
- Without operator assistance, the air thread-pusher automatically directs the thread into the system’s cutting knife.
- Fischbein’s exclusive sewing-head swing feature makes threading the 400 NS2 TM a snap, and provides full access for cleaning and easy head removal.