Model 400 TNS™
The Fischbein Model 400 TNS™ is a tape over sew system that closes multi-wall paper and laminated woven polypropylene at speeds up to 55 linear feet per minute, producing an attractive crepe tape sewn bag closure. The Model 400 TNS™ automatically trims the top of the bag, applies the tape, sews the bag closed and lastly cuts the crepe tape and thread at the completion of each sewing cycle.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
- Multi-wall paper and laminated woven polypropylene, open-mouth bags.
- Empress 101 Sewing head, with its self-lubricating system, delivers trouble-free smooth performance with low vibration. Operating speed is adjustable up to 55 linear feet per minute.
- Bag Top Trimmer specifically designed with quick change, long life blades that ensure thousands of hours of trouble free operation on both paper and laminated woven poly bags.
- Tape & Thread Cutter activated by a PLC-controlled photoelectric eye, this pneumatic system automatically cuts the crepe tape and thread at the completion of the sewing cycle.