Texwrap 1407SS Continuous Motion Side Seal Wrapper
The 1407SS Continuous Motion Side Seal Wrapper is Texwrap's latest design advance for applications requiring the moderate speed wrapping of packages where a side seal is desired.
The 1407SS retains the hallmarks of design and proven reliability that the market has come to expect from Texwrap - all in a brand new compact size. The 2-axis servo head combined with the 140 feet per minute conveyor speed and Texwrap's exclusive Motion Trim™ technology make it the fastest and most flexible wrapper of its kind. The side seal is Texwap's exclusive Versa Seal. This device offers strong reliable seals, minimal trim requirements to save film width- all this in a device that requires very little maintenance.
Simplicity and ease-of-use were paramount in the 1407SS design. The controls are easily accessible and intuitive to use. When combined with the color touchscreen controls on the swivel panel, the easy access sliding doors, and the easy-mount-easy-thread film carriage, this machine gives new meaning to the term “operator-friendly”.
The design of the 1407SS will appeal equally to the maintenance department. We eliminated the requirement for shop air by substituting servo drives and we provided easy access to the wrapping area by allowing the sliding operator doors to lift out completely.From true Generation 3 servo design to solid 24/7 construction, the Texwrap 1407SS provides maximum reliability, ease of use, and minimum maintenance requirements resulting in the lowest total cost of ownership available on the market today.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
- Laser-cut, heavy steel-frame construction with durable powder-coat finish
- Heavy-duty end seal carriage construction allows higher speeds and virtually eliminates maintenance
- Maximum film/belt speed 140 FPM
- Texwrap's exclusive Versa Seal side seal
- Texwrap's exclusive Motion Trim™ technology electronically reduces the range of motion of the sealing head, allowing faster throughput speeds
- Variable speed exit conveyor relaxes bridged film at cross seal for stronger seals with less film
- Swivel, color-touchscreen operator panel with diagnostics for machine troubleshooting
- ANSI-compliant interlocked guarding package
- Easy-access sliding doors that lift out, allowing total access for maintenance
- Variable-speed, VFD inverter-duty AC motors
- Powered film delivery system; maximum 24" centerfolded film
- Left-to-right flow is standard
- Center-line wrapper
- Direct lug-to-film transfer available to reduce wrapper length
- Optional centerfolder unit for flat film available
- Optional film splicing kit available