Texwrap 1809SS Intermittent Motion Lap Seal System
The 1809SS Intermittent Motion Lap Seal System is Texwrap’s offering for applications demanding a very fast servo wrapper versatile enough to accommodate a variety of product sizes. The Model 1809SS sealer is built for the most demanding production environments. The 1809SS uses “Generation 3” servo technology meaning that it was designed from the ground up to integrate servo technology, PLC control, and the mechanical elements of the machine. The result is one incredibly fast, reliable, and flexible wrapper with minimal moving parts, minimal maintenance requirements and maximum performance.
Flexibility and ease-of-use are hallmarks of Texwrap design. The 1809SS series has many built-in features such as programmable cross seal pressure, speed modulation to automatically increase or decrease system speed to follow upstream production, “autospace” to precisely separate randomly-fed products, and a “maximizer” control to automatically bring the entire system to top speed for any given setup. In designing the 1809SS series, Texwrap also considered the many different types of upstream feeding systems with which the 1809SS might be paired and built in extra capacity making it easy to integrate into almost any application.
If your shrink wrap application requires the highest level of production performance, true 24/7 reliability and maximum flexibility to accommodate a variety of product sizes, the Texwrap Model 1809SS is the perfect solution.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
- Large product size capacity
- 9" opening, 18" belt width
- 24" length cross seal bar
- 54" single wound or 27" center folded film capacity
- Dual axis servo drives on cross seal
- Allen Bradley Compact Logix platform with ethernet communications
- AB Powerflex AC drives, Kinetix 350 servos
- Independent conveyors allow relaxed film at cross seal
- Centerline design with "Film Saver" infeed standard
- Built in flexibility, run with lug conveyor; autospace mode accepts random fed product; choke spacing for high speed lugless product spacing
- Easy change-over "no-tools" hand wheel with touchscreen confirmation
- Swivel mounted touchscreen with set-up product memory & machine diagnostics
- Upstream/downstream hand shaking, feeder controls, and quick connect cable system for additional equipment
- Welded tubular construction with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel inverting head with air bearing surface
- Internal scrap take-up with advanced oscillating guide, film break & take up reel alarms
- Texwrap Versa seal low maintenance side seal