Texwrap 2010ISS Intermittent Motion Side Sealer
The 2010ISS Intermittent Motion Side Sealer is Texwrap’s offering for applications requiring the wrapping of products at a moderate speed where product length or height exceeds the capacity of an L-sealer. The 2010ISS is flexible enough to wrap anything from a deck of cards to a bundle of wood flooring. The 2010ISS also has a big product handling capacity capable of wrapping products up to 10” high and up to 20” wide. With film/conveyor speeds of 100 feet per minute, 2010 has plenty of speed to handle a variety of applications. The 2010ISS is also available in a larger version (model 2810BSSR) designed to seal even wider packages.
The 2010ISS is an intermittent motion sealer in which the infeed conveyor stops momentarily while the end seal is being made. In a 2-belt design, the end seal is made prior to the side seal. This design allows the 2010ISS to fit in the space of an L-sealer but also requires the product to be spaced apart prior to entering the infeed conveyor.
The 2010ISS is easy to use, rugged enough for constant operation and comes standard with premium features not available on competitive models in this price range including low-mount film cradle, touchscreen library to easily recall package setups, and automatic dwell time compensator. The 100 FPM conveyor speeds and Texwrap’s exclusive Motion Trim technology, make this unit the fastest of its kind on the market today. Allen-Bradley controls, restricted service-level menus, and AC VFD drives make the 2010ISS as popular with maintenance staff as with operators.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
- Large product size capacity
- Comes standard with Texwrap Round side seal
- Bolt-on film folder
- Maximum Film capacity: 32"
- Built-in flexibility; wrapper can run with a variety of in-feed configurations.
- Easy change over "Tool-less" set up
- Touchscreen with set-up product memory & machine diagnositcs
- Upstream/Downstream handshaking, quick connect cable system for additional equipment
- Welded tubular construction with powder coat finish
- Internal scrap take up with film break and take up reel alarms
- Inverter duty AC motors
- Sensorless vector AC drives
- High performance AC inverter duty motors