Maintaining security at your facility while providing guards with a protection is best achieved with a guard booth. Prefabricated guard houses keep personnel safe and happy at their posts.
Guards have to be kept safe if they can be expected to keep your facility and others safe. Porta-King’s prefabricated guard booths can be equipped with multiple construction and security options to ensure your personnel can do their job properly under any circumstance, including:
- Ballistic rated materials, Depending on the threat level, our ballistic-rated guard buildings are available with U.L. 752 Levels 1 – 8 or NIJ Levels I – IV. Ballistic rated walls are from grade to roof line and consist a solid sheet of steel void of any seams to eliminate any zones of weakness. Visit our ballistic rated guard booth page to learn more.
- High Security Locks or other access control devices, for doors to address trouble-free and secure operation.
- Roll Down Shutters to protect the content of your building from theft or vandalism.
- Exterior Lighting to illuminate area outside to allow users a clearer view to monitor surrounding area.
There’s nothing worse than employees who slack or even quit their job due to poor working conditions. That’s why we can help design the guard booths to be both practical and comfortable to accommodate those long shifts. In addition, a guard booth’s isolation requires a self-sustaining design. Porta-King’s experienced engineers will work with your team to build the right security building for your facility. Common choices include:
- Building sizes are customizable: Extra-large options are available to facilitate one or more guards comfortably for extended periods of time.
- Customized layouts: We will work with you to design and build a guard booth that will meet the functional demands of the application.
- Climate control: Climate control is important for guard booths that will be occupied year-round. H.V.A.C. units are sized appropriately for the space and the guard booth they will be installed in to ensure the units operate efficiently and the guard booth maintains the desired temperature.
- Factory plumbed restrooms, and interior finish options make your building as self-sufficient as possible.
Contact our Director of Bagging and Automation, Forrest Williamson, at (913) 780-5666 for any questions.