The AAF DynaMist™ M for mist collection system is designed for light 20 mg/m3. Packaged units are available from 400 to 3,600 CFM with direct drive centrifugal fan packages.
The AAF DynaMist™ S for smoke collection system is designed for light to moderate inlet concentrations from 20 to 150 mg/m3. Packaged units are available from 600 to 2,400 CFM with direct drive centrifugal fan packages.
Both systems are designed so that each filter stage includes differential pressure gauges to monitor filter conditions. Filters are mounted in each filter stage with positive mounting filter clamps to compress filter gaskets securely to eliminate any potential bypass to the final safety HEPA filter. Integral pre-filter housings allow for the addition of a pre-filter stage for protection of fiber bed filters from grinding swarf, solids, and sticky residue that would blind the first stage fiber bed filter.
- Self-draining filters
- Optional VFD packages for energy savings | Heavy duty cabinet construction
- High filtration efficiency
- Maximum reclaim of coolant for reuse
- Maximum filter life - average 2-5 years
- VFD allows for decreased operation costs by reducing energy consumption
- Designed for continuous duty with maintained airflow throughout operation