Signode MOD GPX
The SignodeMOD-GPX features an entirely modular design that provides unparalleled flexibility and longevity for general purpose strapping machines. Interchangeable modular components simplify maintenance, minimizing service disruptions. Modules can be replaced inline by your own personnel, saving time and money. The MOD-GPX is available in stainless or industrial grade steel with automatic or semiautomatic configurations to suit a broad range of applications.
The Semiautomatic and Automatic plastic strapping machines are available in a painted finish and stainless steel.
- Interchangeable modular components simplify maintenance, minimizing service disruptions. Modules can be replaced inline by your own personnel, saving time and money. To ensure you stay up and running, Ambrose offers a modular repair program.
Modular Repair Program
- If one of your modules needs repair, give us a call at 800-284-5484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Service Technicians will help you determine the repairs necessary and which method would be best for your situation - repair on-site or at our in-house Repair Center.
Productivity Enhancing Features
- Patented automatic cut-off and refeed (ACR) automatically ejects misfed strap, rethreads the strap, and continues strapping.
- An integrated work light in the accumulator area assists with visual inspections.
- A unique chute design for consistent feeding.
- Quick release heat knife assembly to speed up routine maintenance.
- The MOD GPX system has built-in diagnostics to simplify troubleshooting and minimize downtime. The Human Machine Interface (HMI) recognizes and identifies problem areas instantly to enable immediate correction.