PRODUCTS / SHRINK PACKAGING / Texwrap ST-2011SS
ST-2011SS Side Sealer Shrink Wrapper
The 2011 is Texwrap’s continuous-motion side seal offering for applications demanding high throughput speeds with maximum package flexibility. It is the updated replacement for the 2203 and, as such, this style machine has been one of Texwrap’s most popular wrappers due to its speed and versatility. A perennial favorite of contract packagers, this style of wrapper with its 10 inch high, 20” wide product capacity, and 100 feet per minute conveyor speeds is versatile enough to accommodate a variety of product sizes and configurations. The 2011 keeps all the functionality of the 2203 with updated guarding and a servo vertical end seal.
The 2011 is a “box-motion” style wrapper in which the device making the end seal moves horizontally with the product as the seal is being made. When the seal is complete, the head raises and the carriage returns to make the next seal.
The vertical sealing motion is servo controlled which gives the operator control of the dwell time and the seal pressure from the touchscreen. The horizontal carriage motion uses Texwrap's patented hybrid pneumatic cam system which allows very fast movement of the carriage back and forth to seal and separate packages without the harsh stops and starts inherent in competitive systems. This allows maximum throughput speeds with long term reliability and minimum maintenance. Another feature increasing throughput speed, is Texwrap’s exclusive Motion Trim technology which electronically minimizes the motion of the end seal device. In addition, the 2011 includes a “speed maximizer” system which automatically brings the machine up to top speed for any given product setup.
Flexibility and ease-of-use are hallmarks of Texwrap design. With standard autospacing control, horizontal as well as vertical photoeyes, and the ability to precisely vary the conveyor speeds to relax the film between products, the T2011 can accommodate randomly fed or choke-spaced product and accurately separate them for reliable, consistent packages using the absolute minimum amount of film. The 2011 can also run either flat or centerfolded film when fitted with the flat film folder option.
The operator controls are located on a swivel-mount panel allowing it to easily be accessed from either side of the machine. The instructions are easy to understand, film threading is fast and easy, and, with the scrap winder in a very convenient location, operators find the 2011 easy to keep running at maximum efficiency. With Allen-Bradley controls, AC inverter-duty motors, restricted service-level menus, and auto-tune heaters, the 2011 is as popular with maintenance staffs as it is with the operators.
If your shrink wrap application requires the highest level of production performance across a wide variety of product sizes, true 24/7 reliability, maximum product flexibility, and minimum film usage, Texwrap’s model STB-2011SSR is the perfect solution.
- *11" cross seal height opening
- *Texwrap's Exclusive Versa Seal (TVS) side seal
- *Touchscreen controlled heaters with auto tune
- *AC Inverter duty motor with sensorless vector AC drives
- *Handwheel adjustment for the seal jaw opening and seal line height
- *Film centerfolder with lay-on cradle and capacity to handle up to 64" wide rolls of single wound film
- *Exit conveyor speed control for film relaxation
- *Self contained film scrap wind-up system with automatic speed compensating dancer bar control
- *Infeed conveyor speed trim to control product spacing
- *Autospacing for control of randomly spaced or choke fed products
- *Motion Trim™ for increased speeds
- *Allen Bradley PLC control
- *Swivel touchscreen operator interface with step by step product set-up and help screens to explain each function
- *Alpha-numeric "save as" for programs, ability to save to, custom product codes
- *Diagnostic features on the touchscreen
- *Adjustable film inverting head with controlled air bearing surfaces for reduced film drag
- *Horizontal and vertical photo eye controlled cross seal system to provide automatic adjustment of bag length
- *Pin perforator air evacuation system
- *Variable speed control with maximum belt speed of 100 feet per minute
- *Set-up scales on all mechanical adjustments
- *Dual speed modulation control automatically adjusts machine speed to match production flow (optional photo eye required)
- *Test mode to simulate product run for estimating purposes
- *Automatic speed maximizer (automatically brings machine up to top speed for a given set up)
- *Durable powder coat finish
- *Enhanced sealing performance for tall packages
- Seal Size
- Infinite Length x 24" W x 10.5" H
Maximum Package Size
- Infinite Length x 20" W x 10" H
Minimum Package Size
- 4" L x 2" W
- Maximum 54" Flat
- 27" CF
- 208/240, 20/23 AMP, 1 Phase
- 80 PSI
- Adjustable from 32.5" to 37.5"
Maximum Film Speed
- 100 feet per minute
- 134" L x 52.125" W x 54" H
- 2,800 lbs.