PRODUCTS / SHRINK PACKAGING / Texwrap ST-3322
ST-3322 L-Sealer Shrink Wrapper
Texwrap’s standard line of sealers are designed for L-seal applications where speed and rugged reliability are prime considerations. Built to the same exacting standards as our high speed wrappers, these versatile units are capable of wrapping up to 50 pieces per minute when combined with the proper infeed.
The 2219 and larger 3322 are easy to use and rugged enough for constant operation. They come standard with premium features not available on competitive models in this price range including low-mount film cradle, swivel operator panel, touchscreen library to easily recall package setups, and automatic dwell time compensator. The 100 FPM conveyor speeds and Texwrap’s exclusive Motion TrimTM technology make these units the fastest L sealers on the market today. Allen-Bradley controls, restricted service-level menus, and AC VFD drives make the 2219 and the 3322 as popular with maintenance staffs as with operators.
When your application calls for an L-seal wrapper capable of continuous operation, Texwrap’s 2219 & 3322 offer the lowest total-cost-in-operation available today.
- Swing arm control panel for easy operator access
- Low profile "lay-on" cradle with power film unwind now comes standard
- 240 Volt AC power
- Inverter duty AC motors for maximum reliability
- Enhanced guarding standard
- "Smooth-mate" contoured exit conveyor for smooth transfer of products
- Variable speed conveyors (20-100 FPM)
- MOTION TRIM™ technology increases cycle rate
- Automatic dwell time compensator
- Password protected user levels
- Product library
- Thermostatically controlled hot knife seal system provides efficient long term operation
- Front or rear product edge trip
- Tubular steel construction with powder coat finish
- Multipacking option creates single lane unitizing into one package
- Maximum Package Size
- 32" L x 19.5" W x 10.5" H
Minimum Packaging Size
- 2" L x 2-3/4" W with optional closing conveyor
- Max 28" CF
- Min 6" CF
- 54" and 72" Flat Film Available
- 240V, 1 Phase
- 6 CFM @ 80 PSI
- Adjustable from 29-1/2" - 35-1/2"
- Up to 50 packages per minute based on packaging size and configuration
- 1800 lbs.