PRODUCTS / SHRINK PACKAGING / Texwrap STB-3014ISS
STB-3014ISS Side Sealer Shrink Wrapper
The 3014 is Texwrap’s intermittent motion side seal wrapper designed to run very large products at moderate speed. With a capacity of 30” wide and 14”tall, the 3014 is versatile enough to accommodate a variety of product sizes and configurations.
The 3014 uses Texwrap’s exclusive Versa Seal side seal to insure consistent, high quality seals across a wide range of film types. The TVS design also controls film tension allowing consistently strong seals to be made using the absolute minimum film width possible saving money on every package.
Flexibility and ease-of-use are hallmarks of Texwrap design. With standard autospacing control, horizontal as well as vertical photoeyes, and the ability to precisely vary the conveyor speeds to relax the film between products, the 3014 can accommodate randomly fed or choke-spaced product and accurately separate them for reliable, consistent packages using the absolute minimum amount of film. The 3014 can also run either centerfolded or flat film with the optional centerfolder.
The operator controls are located on a swivel-mount panel allowing it to easily be accessed from either side of the machine. The instructions are easy to understand, film threading is fast and easy, and, with the scrap winder in a very convenient location, operators are able to run the 3014 at maximum efficiency. With Allen-Bradley controls, AC inverter-duty motors, restricted service-level menus, and auto-tune heaters, the 3014 is as popular with maintenance staffs as it is with the operators.
If your shrink wrap application requires a high level of production performance across a wide variety of product sizes, true 24/7 reliability, maximum product flexibility, and minimum film usage, Texwrap’s model 3014 is the perfect solution.
- Texwrap's exclusive TVS side seal
- 36" hot knife cross seal with precision temperature control
- 30" wide infeed and exit conveyor
- 14" cross seal jaw opening
- Calibrated adjustments for product set-up
- Self contained film scrap wind-up
- Horizontal and vertical photo-eye controlled cross seal system to provide automatic adjustment for bag length
- Pin perforator/brush air evacuation system
- Variable speed control with belt speed of 70 feet per minute
- Independent exit conveyor speed control
- Automatic autospace tuning feature adjusts machine to match upstream production
- Autospacing for control of randomly spaced or choke fed products
- Allen Bradley PLC control
- Product set-up helper
- Adjustable film inverting head with controlled air bearing surfaces for reduced film drag
- Autospace multipack ability
- Maximum Package Size
- Infinite Length x 30" W x 13" H
Minimum Package Size
- 4" L x 2" W
Maximum Film Width
- 36" CF
- 72" flat film w/ optional film folder
- 208/240, 25 AMP, 1 Phase
- 80 PSI
- Allen Bradley
Maximum Film Speed
- 70 feet per minute
Operator Control Panel
- Swivel access, swivel mounted
- 4,000 lbs.