- The WF30 is a fully automatic case former / case erector utilizes advanced technologies to reliably form and erect a square case each and every time. Employing the patented and reliable Pin & Dome technology and servo drives for extreme precision, the WF30 can reach speeds of up to 30 cases per minute while reducing impact on your cases.
The WF30 automatic case former features tool-less set-up with quick and easy case size adjustments. Box one is ready to run without the use of tools or guide-books. The color-coded, machine instructions offer a convenient and user-friendly guide for operators.
The WF30 is available for pressure sensitive tape case sealers or hot melt glue forming.
- Wexxar's Pin & Dome case opening technology provides reliable case separation, squaring and forming
- Dynamic flap-folding for consistently square cases even for recycled or double wall cases
- Wexxar's WISE smart controls system allows for easy machine operation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Safety systems including fully interlocked guard doors and emergency stops on both sides of the machine
- Flex speed with remote demand caters speed ranges to each case size or style
- Tool-less, color coded size changeover in under 7 minutes with user-friendly on machine pictorial guides
- Premium adhesive systems
- Tape version: DEKKA high performance stainless steel tape head
- Hot melt version: Nordson glue systems
- Designed and built in North America with premium materials
- Speed: up to 30 cases per minute (CPM)
- Corrosion resistant and paint free frame construction
- Available in tape or hot melt glue sealing
- HMI colour touchscreen interface
- Servo drives for maintenance free, efficient, precision movements
- Machine leg casters
- Digital dial indicators for precise changeover
- Auxiliary start/stop station