Back to Careers
OUTSIDE SALES TEAM MEMBER
Posted 6 months ago
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for developing sales strategies, maintaining current customer base, and attracting new clients in Nebraska and Iowa. The position includes sourcing and negotiating with customers, qualifying prospects, and managing the sale of products and services.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Source new sales opportunities through prospecting and cold calling.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly revenue targets and activity metrics, including Team Sales targets.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers.
- Attend sales meetings, sales events, trade shows and training classes.
- Provide detailed records of clients and prospects within CRM system.
- Prepare and present proposals, quoting and recommending products based on customer needs.
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned.
- Expected to meet with potential and current clients in both Nebraska and Iowa.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales or Marketing preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to self-motivate and maintain a positive attitude.
- Eager to learn new products and services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy, including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and CRM platforms.
- Share Ambrose Core Values of Integrity, Quality, Commitment, Innovation and Family.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties and responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.