The RotoClone® W is the most cost effective, high-efficiency wet dust collector in its class. Combining a dust collector with a centrifugal fan, saving space and enhancing its suitable for a wide variety of different applications. The distinguishing feature of the RotoClone® W is the addition of a fine water film on the impeller blades to capture even the smallest of dust particles.
Handling hot, moist gas streams and sticky dusts is a major challenge in many industrial processes and costs to control the problem can spiral out of control. The RotoClone® W is the ultimate cost effective solution that requires no compressed air, filter cartridges or fabric bags. This also ensures that performance at peak efficiency is maintained without interruption or downtime.
The RotoClone® W is recommended for the collection of light loadings of granular dusts and mist. Dynamic forces developed by the rotating impeller cause even the finest particles to impinge on, and be trapped by, the flowing water film which covers all blade surfaces.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
Benefits & Features
How to Buy
- Low maintenance
- Low water usage
- Designed for continuous operation with minimum service
- Available for both normal and heavy-duty service
- Access doors with quick-opening handles provide accessibility to the interior
- Coal-tar epoxy coating available
- Minimizes the build-up of dust deposits