The new RotoClone® DownVent offers superior quality with AAF wet collection technology. Features include a powerful LED work light and adjustable tool shelves to maximize productivity. The unit is compact to eliminate space constraints. The RotoClone® DownVent is an efficient wet collector for use in metalworking environments. It is designed to meet NFPA 484: Standard for Combustible Metals.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
Benefits & Features
How to Buy
- Superior quality
- Meets NFPA 484: Standard for Combustible Metals
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 38" x 65" x 114"
- Compact, ergonomic design
- Powerful LED work light
- Adjustable shelves
- Multiple sizes available
- Stainless steel wetted surfaces