Lantech case erectors always open your cases squarely, fold the flaps without overlapping where they meet at the middle and apply the tape securely and evenly along the bottom centerline.
Lantech case erectors make square cases because:
- The unique case pickup frame provides two-panel control of the case as it transitions from knock-down to open position.
- The minor flaps are also folded while the case is stationary.
- Unique slotted flap folders fold the major flaps while the case is stationary.
Jams are the number one cause of disruptive downtime for case erectors:
- Powered magazine consistently delivers blanks to proer pickup (feed) position.
- Pickup frame provides positive control of case and overcome manufacturing variations in the cases.
- Bottom flaps are folded while the case is held stationary in the pickup frame.
Requires up to 8 cases per minute with maximum case size of:
- 24-3/8" Long
- 17-3/4" Wide
- 25-1/2" Tall
Non-Standard Case Dimension
The machine can be modified for a variety of case dimensions.
Various communication configurations possible.
Exit Height Extension
The exit height of the cases can be extended in increments of 2" up to a maximum of 33.5".
Tape Head Storage Bracket
Holds additional tape head.
3" Tape Head
Applies 3" wide tape. Replaces standard 2" tape head.
Colored lights indicate the status of the machine, blanks supply, and tape or hot melt supply.