Model 400 HP™
The Fischbein Model 400 HP™ is a high-performance plain sew system that sets the industry standard for high-speed bag closing in the most demanding, high-volume bagging environments. Safe, and easy to use, the Model HP™ is capable of sewing speeds up to 75 linear feet per minute. Features include a pneumatic rotary knife that efficiently cuts the thread at high speeds and an automated infeed system that guides the top of the bag through the entire bag sewing process.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
- Closes a variety of pillow style or gusseted bags, including multi-wall paper, laminated and non-laminated woven polypropylene, and jute.
- Infeed is fast, safe and automated. The leading edge of the bag is fed into the infeed, which automatically guides the bag’s top through the entire bag sewing process.
- Empress 200 Sewing Head, with its self-lubricating system, delivers trouble-free, smooth performance with low vibration.
- Operating speeds up to 75 linear feet per minute.
- Pneumatic rotary knife designed for high speed bag closing applications where efficient thread cutting is critical.
- Exclusive sewing head swing feature makes threading the 400 HP™ a snap, and provides full access for cleaning and easy head removal.