Model 400 THP™
The Fischbein Model 400 THP™ is a high-performance tape sew system designed for bagging applications up to 75 linear feet per minute. It is used with multi-wall paper and laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags to create an attractive crepe tape sewn bag closure. The Model 400 THP™ automatically trims the top of the bag, applies the tape, sews the bag closed and lastly cuts the crepe tape and thread at the completion of each sewing cycle.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
- Closes a variety of bags including flat and gusseted multi-wall paper, and woven polypropylene bags.
- The Empress 201, with its self-lubricating system, delivers trouble-free smooth performance with low vibration. Operating speed is adjustable up to 75 linear feet per minute.
- Bag top trimmer specifically designed with quick change, long life blades that ensure thousands of hours of troublefree operation on both paper and laminated woven poly bags.
- Crepe tape feed system comes standard and ensures consistent tape feeding over the complete range of speeds.
- High performance tape and thread clipper for consistent tape cutting at any speed.