Model 4200 Knock Down/Turning Bag Conveyor
The Hamer Model 4200 bag conveyor is used to turn and position bags for "butts forward" orientation for manual or automated bag palletizing. Available in 36" or 42" widths, it effectively turns and positions bag for easy palletizing. Using a reliable turning wheel and high slip belt ensure bags are consistently turned.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
- 6' or 8' length 36" or 42" width
- Used with Form, Fill Seal or manual bagging lines
- 100 FPM belt speed
- Fixed height10 gauge steel construction
- 3/4 HP, TEFC motorSteel turning wheel, UHMW paddle and knock down bar and bag guides
- Easy adjustment wheel and bag guides