Model 4300 Belt Power Curve Bag Conveyor
The Hamer Model 4300 Belt Power Curve Bag Conveyor is used to transport and turn bags around a 90 degree curve. Available in 19”, 24” and 30” widths with a standard elevation of 36”. Portec version comes standard with 6” side guards, 2 ply black PVC, laced seams 105 FPM belt speed, and H-Style legs.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
- Standard widths include 19”, 24”, or 30”
- Standard elevation – 36”
- 90 degree turn
- 2 ply PVC belt
- Adjustable H-legs
- 3/4 HP, TEFC motor (1HP for 30” Conveyor)
- Belt Speed – 105FPM
- 10 gauge steel formed conveyor bed