Model 5200 Bag Kicking Conveyor
The Hamer Model 5200 Bag Kicking Conveyor transfers bags at a 90 degree angle quickly and efficiently. Ideal for small footprint packaging systems, the Model 5200 supports a wide range of paper, poly and poly woven bags with any type of top seal.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
- Standard lengths of 4', 6', 8', 10' pr 12'
- 3/4 HP SEW Euro Drive belt motor
- 35 FPM Belt Speed (upgrade to 120 FPM belt speed for HFFS)
- Requires no compressed air
- Electrical 460 / 230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Hz
- 12" Wide V guide belt for consistent tracking
- Photo-eye bag kick actuator
- Standard in-feed pulley and lagged drive pulley
- Hi-slip belt surface
- In-feed dual bag guides and integrated bag slide
- Adjustable top bar roller