Model PILS 300™
The Fischbein Model PILS 300™ Pinch Inner Liner Sealer features a continuous sealing process that sequentially seals the bag’s inner liner and then folds and seals the top of the pre-glued pinch bag at speeds up to 75 linear feet per minute. The patented breakaway design eliminates
costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot air manifold and bag folder.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
- Multi-wall paper, pinch bags that have a preapplied hot-melt adhesive strip and a heat-sealable polyethylene or foil inner liners. Can also be used to seal standard pinch-style bags that do not have inner liners.
- The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot-air manifold and bag folder.
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, key pad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Over-temperature sensor auto shutdown.
- Motorized adjustable seal height to reduce change-over time.
- Bag top air scrubber removes product debris from seal area.