The Signode MOD-GPX features an entirely modular design that provides unparalleled flexibility and longevity for general purpose strapping machines. Interchangeable modular components simplify maintenance, minimizing service disruptions. Modules can be replaced inline by your own personnel, saving time and money. The MOD-GPX is available in stainless or industrial grade steel with automatic or semiautomatic configurations to suit a broad range of applications.
The Semi-automatic and Automatic plastic strapping machines are available in a painted finish and stainless steel.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
- Patented automatic cut-off and refeed (ACR) automatically ejects misfed strap, rethread the strap, and continues strapping.
- An integrated work light in the accumulator area assists with visual inspections.
- A unique chute design for consistent feeding.
- Quick-release heat knife assembly to speed up routine maintenance.
- Productivity Enhancing Features
- The MOD GPX system has built-in diagnostics to simplify troubleshooting and minimize downtime. The Human Machine Interface (HMI) recognizes and identifies problem areas instantly to enable immediate correction.