Texwrap 1607SS Continuous Motion Side Sealer
Customers looking for a fast, flexible, rugged yet very affordable wrapper will find the 1607SS Continuous Motion Side Sealer a welcome addition. The affordability comes from the fact that, while the 1607SS has the basic features most customers want, it was designed around a much simpler platform offering full functionality but a limited number of options and range of customization. The 1607SS is a perfect fit for customers such as contract packagers needing a stand-alone system or very simple line integration.
The 1607 does not sacrifice the rugged design and proven reliability that the market has come to expect from Texwrap. The 100 feet per minute conveyor speed and Texwrap's exclusive Motion TrimTM technology make it a very fast and flexible wrapper.
Simplicity and ease-of-use were paramount in the 1607SS design. The controls are easily accessible and intuitive to use. When combined with the color touchscreen controls, the easy access sliding doors, and the Texwrap Versa Seal side seal which never needs adjusting, this machine gives new meaning to the term “operator-friendly”.
The design of the 1607SS will appeal equally to the maintenance department. We provided easy access to the wrapping area by allowing the sliding operator doors to lift out completely.
The Texwrap 1607SS provides maximum reliability, ease of use, and minimum maintenance requirements resulting in the lowest total cost of ownership available on the market today.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
- Laser-cut, heavy steel-frame construction with durable powder-coat finish
- Heavy-duty end seal carriage construction allows higher speeds and virtually eliminates maintenance
- Maximum film/belt speed 100 FPM
- Texwrap's exclusive Versa Seal side seal automatically self-compensates for speed changes
- Variable speed exit conveyor relaxes bridged film at cross seal for stronger seals with less film
- Color-touchscreen operator panel with diagnostics for machine troubleshooting
- ANSI-compliant interlocked guarding package
- Easy-access sliding doors that lift out allowing total access for maintenance
- Variable-speed, VFD inverter-duty AC motors
- Powered film delivery system; maximum 24" centerfolded film
- Available in either right-to-left or left-to-right versions
- Center-line wrapper
- Direct lug-to-film transfer available to reduce wrapper length