Texwrap 2219CR Intermittent Motion L-Seal System
The 2219CR Intermittent Motion L-Seal System (corrosion resistant) is a stainless steel version of our standard L-seal wrapper but is designed for harsh or wet environments. Texwrap also offers infeeds and tunnels in stainless versions as well to go with the 2219CR.
Texwrap’s standard line of sealers is designed for L-seal applications where speed and rugged reliability are prime considerations. Built to the same exacting standards as our high-speed wrappers, these versatile units are capable of wrapping up to 50 pieces per minute when combined with the proper infeed.
The 2219CR is easy to use and rugged enough for constant operation. It comes standard with premium features not available on competitive models in this price range including low-mount film cradle, swivel operator panel, touchscreen library to easily recall package setups, and automatic dwell time compensator. The 100 FPM conveyor speeds and Texwrap’s exclusive Motion TrimTM technology make this unit the fastest L sealer on the market today. Allen-Bradley controls, restricted service-level menus, and AC VFD drives make the 2219 as popular with maintenance staff as with operators.
When your application calls for an L-seal wrapper capable of continuous operation, Texwrap’s 2219CR offers the lowest total-cost-in-operation available today.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
- Tubular stainless steel construction
- Swing arm control panel for easy operator access
- Low profile "lay-on" cradle with power film unwind now comes standard
- 240 Volt AC power
- Inverter duty AC motors for maximum reliability
- Enhanced guarding standard
- "Smooth-mate" contoured exit conveyor for a smooth transfer of products
- Variable speed conveyors (20-100 FPM)
- MOTION TRIM™ technology increases the cycle rate
- Automatic dwell time compensator
- Password-protected user levels
- Product library
- Thermostatically controlled hot knife seal system provides efficient long term operation
- Front or rear product edge trip