Texwrap 3618ISS Intermittent Motion Side Seal Wrapper
The 3618ISS Intermittent Motion Side Seal Wrapper is Texwrap’s intermittent motion side seal wrapper designed to run very large products at moderate speed. With a capacity of 36” wide and 18” tall, the 3618ISS is versatile enough to accommodate a variety of product sizes and configurations.
The 3618ISS uses Texwrap’s exclusive Versa Seal side seal to insure consistent, high-quality seals across a wide range of film types. The TVS design also controls film tension allowing consistently strong seals to be made using the absolute minimum film width possible saving money on every package.
Flexibility and ease-of-use are hallmarks of Texwrap design. With standard autospacing control, horizontal as well as vertical photoeyes, and the ability to precisely vary the conveyor speeds to relax the film between products, the 3618ISS can accommodate randomly fed or choke-spaced product and accurately separate them for reliable, consistent packages using the absolute minimum amount of film. The 3618ISS can also run either centerfolded or flat film with the optional centerfolder.
The operator controls are located on a swivel-mount panel allowing it to easily be accessed from either side of the machine. The instructions are easy to understand, film threading is fast and easy, and, with the scrap winder in a very convenient location, operators are able to run the 3618ISS at maximum efficiency. With Allen-Bradley controls, AC inverter-duty motors, restricted service-level menus, and auto-tune heaters, the 3618ISS is as popular with maintenance staffs as it is with the operators.
If your shrink wrap application requires a high level of production performance across a wide variety of product sizes, true 24/7 reliability, maximum product flexibility, and minimum film usage, Texwrap’s model 3618ISS is the perfect solution.
It's our goal that you're completely satisfied with the purchase of your equipment. Therefore, we will work together to determine the optimal options, supplies, installation methods, and training that best serves your application, budget and quality standards.
How to buy:
- Speak to a Representative - Call (913) 780-5666 or email AmbroseCRT@ambroseco.com
- Fill out a quote request online
How to Buy
- Texwrap's exclusive TVS side seal
- 42" hot knife cross seal with precision temperature control
- 36" wide infeed and exit conveyor
- 18" cross seal jaw opening
- Calibrated adjustments for product set-up
- Self-contained film scrap wind-up
- Horizontal and vertical photo-eye controlled cross seal system to provide automatic adjustment for bag length
- Pin perforator/brush air evacuation system
- Variable speed control with a belt speed of 70 feet per minute
- Independent exit conveyor speed control
- Automatic auto space tuning feature adjusts the machine to match upstream production
- Auto spacing for control of randomly spaced or choke fed products
- Allen Bradley PLC control
- Product set-up helper
- Adjustable film inverting head with controlled air bearing surfaces for reduced film drag
- Auto space multipack ability